Monday 29 October 2012

Officially Got the Job

Everything checked out and I will be starting orientation tomorrow. I am starting to get nervous as it gets closer to me starting. Ah well I'm dealing with it. Growing up sucks, but I need to finish paying off my student loan and save up to go back to school in about 2 years. I need to succeed in life no matter how hard and scary it is; if I don't reach my goal, then I would hate myself and have 'what ifs' playing in my head for the rest of my life. I'm not going to say exactly what I want to go back to school for yet because I don't want to jinx it.
__________________________________________________

So I got the job today! Which is October 23rd! I'm not going to publish this until my references are called and then if they like my references, then it will be official. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment