Monday 12 November 2012

Rant

Nobody understands what I go through on a daily basis. My family thinks that I can just flip a switch and not have depression or anxiety anymore. They think if I just go out and do things that I will feel less depressed. Don't you think if that were true then everyone would be cured of mental illness?

Just because you can't see my "illness" doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it isn't real.

Right now my mom thinks I am just really lazy and a loser (her words). I'm freaking depressed! It takes all the strength I have to get up and brush my teeth. I just can't do all the things I used to do. I have no motivation what so ever.

I am on medication, but it should start working in the 2 weeks or so. Just because I am taking medication doesn't mean I feel any better...it's not some magic pill.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment