Friday 11 January 2013

Don't Have to go Back to the Doctor Until Next Spring!?

I saw my doctor today and basically was given a prescription for cipralex for a year and I don't have to see him until next spring and then we will talk about going off of cipralex. I also told him that my anxiety is really bad. He doesn't want to give me anything like a benzo because they are so addictive and short term. I still feel like shit. I have an appointment to see a social worker for next week. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully I can also see a psychiatrist and work on if it really is just depression. My family doctor believes it is severe depression.

Well there is not much to do at this point. I will be running out of the samples of cipralex and will have to fill a prescription. I have no insurance so I will get to see how much money I will have to fork out.

No comments:

Post a Comment