Monday 7 January 2013

Tired

I've been on cipralex for a little over 9 weeks now. I feel like it is not helping at all. I finally got a call about recieving therapy and I will also be able to see a psychiatrist. I hope I will get to the bottom of what I have. Do I have a different disorder or is it just depression and anxiety? I've been told by a friend that it could take years before I actually find out what I have and that scares me. I'm just so tired of being mentally ill. It drains everything out of my body, I can't think or do anything.

I didn't cut for a month, but started again a few days ago. I just am having a hard time coping. My mom says the medicine is working, but I don't think it is. I see my gp on this friday, I should get my blood test results and discuss my medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment